Nieuwe software Icom IC-9700
Changes from Version 1.24
[Spectrum scope is improved]
- A Scroll mode that can seamlessly change the displaying scope range, depending on the operating frequency, is added.
- A popup screen that displays when SPAN or EDGE change is added.
- The number of FIX EDGE memories is expanded to 4.
- Each band independently memorizes the Reference level.
- Improved the Scope function of the RS-BA1.
[Preset function is added for FT8 operation] -A Preset function that can set each operation is added.
- A Front Key Customization function that can change the function of [VOX/BK-IN], [AUTOTUNE/AFC], and [TONE/RX>CS] is added.
- A MIC Key Customization function that can change the function of [UP] and [DOWN] is added.
- A Touch function is added to the GPS icon.
- The “ddd.dddd°” format is added for the Latitude/Longitude display.
- While operating in the Data mode, the receive tone control is deactivated.
- A menu item that can return to the normal mode is added to the QUICK MENU of Terminal Mode and Access Point Mode.
- Fixed an issue where the time may not be displayed in the GPS POSITION screen.